Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, its nearly 11, so being realistic, nothings happening, id like to thank my friend that said theyd get back to me with the plans for the night, and didnt, you inspire millions...

Now, to express my rage, i give you pictures

Thats all for now

Oh and i dont care if you had 56k and this made your penis fall off or something.

MOAR:

grr that fucking longcat pic is half my post length arrghh must upload more

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
That last one is a true story btw, fuck this cars power steering system

And thats it, screw this thread that took me forever to upload all those, i hope you appreciated it.

Cos if you didnt, i will make a wee doll that resembles you and do aweful awful things to it...

... yeah, i couldnt find that pic.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Yer i was dogged by my friends too ended up watching "Horton Hears a Who" at about 11:30 so that how i brought in the new year.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Those were some pretty freekin epic posts, i congratulate you sir :)

i went out this new years, way to drunk to notice the whole "countdown" thing, but good night non the less, i hate it when friends dog you on plans though, i know quite a few who had that this year :s

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Our night got jmoore's thumbs up of approval...

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*epic night*

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I worked from 6:30pm nye to 6:30am nyd :( and some ass sent through work at misnight too

·
Registered
790 Posts
NYE - stay home and bat - its the best option.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
OH no NOT BATMAN again LOL

Expect you to BAT at home Boosting6 - The melbourne Crew wonder - Did GUMBY JOIN YOU - LOL

You sad people who stayed - home and didn't cause disruption

Who didn't sneak out after 12am - Off to some nice secluded roads where no one was at. As all the Police were in city collecting overtime and the HP were breath testing bus drivers.

I had a good run I did go out had something to drink - mostly had everyone else drinking. Irshmen do it normally no need to help.
Then after stop over at 3Am - it was off to see the corners and corners and hairpins and winding roads.
And to smell cheap Ferrodo pads fry.

Oh as for the your photo's Boring Boring

okay maybe if you had more mazda photo's

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
....As all the Police were in city collecting overtime and the HP were breath testing bus drivers.
Wasn't quite the case here. I swear the WA Police force multiplies by 500 on NYE.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Of course it does -

double time - working public - holiday - dobule shift.

Can't blame them.

It's standard issue - in fact the fun thing to note during holiday time occurs moslty in NSW and Victoria - is how City Highway patrol officers will be moved out to Rural country type places where they know city Folk head off too.
But Normally end up Catching locals doing the wrong.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Of course it does -

double time - working public - holiday - dobule shift.

Can't blame them.

It's standard issue - in fact the fun thing to note during holiday time occurs moslty in NSW and Victoria - is how City Highway patrol officers will be moved out to Rural country type places where they know city Folk head off too.
But Normally end up Catching locals doing the wrong.
Bingo thats why my town with 10,000 people had 4 hp's and 4 wagons patrolling

·
Registered
467 Posts
hahahahahahahahahaha

I just read that whilst I'm at work, and the spider thing had me in a fit of laughs. My boss cant quite work out what I found so hillarious about my excel spreadsheet.........

I went to my sisters for NYE and her boyfriend proposed to her, aww...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts