Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

If your like me I search high and low to find pictures of MX6's so I can get ideas for my car and what I would like to do to it. I have found a whole bunch of pictures of done up MX6's and posted for everyone to see. Which one do you like the best?

http://photos.yahoo.com/acidburnv6

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MX61

MX61 is also my favourite pic too. I really like the blue on the car and the rims are amazing. Mx61 is what I would like to have my car look like. The one feature that adds so much to the car is the white leather.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I REALLY LIKE MX6 1

I wish I had the cash to do up my car like MX61. That is my idea of the perfect done up MX6.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Mx6(1) is awesome. Does anybody have a clue on what color blue that is? Also, does it look like he has a kind of Z3 fenders on the front? Or is it just me? Well whatever those are I wish I could see them better.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Where can you buy them?

G

·
Anyone know details about the body kit in #22??? I like the front end because it loooks alot shorter than the shogun. I think #16 loooks really nice. I wonder if it would look good on the (overly common)green though???? If you want something different, there might be a possibility of adapting the Nissan 240SX style 83 body kit to our cars(seeing how I saw one with our shogun kit on it!!)

check it out - http://www.groundeffects.com/ge/niss24095.htm

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
We need to find a performance shop owner whos willing to cut up a few kits for us ( all it takes to make a new one is to graft the top part ( ei the lights to about the line of one of our bumpers to the rest of some other kit ( civic kits have to be cut in half and extended ) and make a mold in thick fiberglass you'll just have to spray the mold with teflon or something to keep them from sticking ( ask your local pro shop they'll know ). You can then make as many kits as your little heart desires if you don't break the mold. or just make more molds! Anyone have any friends in a pro shop wanna make hella money???

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
the blue on there is a erebuni shogun kit i have seen it in person at the show i went to booger bash, i must say that car is BAD ASS!!!!,plus he is a really cool guy we talked for a few but he had to leave with his people but i hope he won i know he had to have (the first pic)

·
Registered
113 Posts
wow the yellow Mx-6 looks sweet. One thing though how come it doesn't have the antenna in the back. Does the Mx-6 not come with an antenna in certain models or is that just custom????

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
u can shave it off and fil the hole that would not be hard to do if u can do body work i might do that to mine

·
Registered
34 Posts
mx61

Fellow mx6ers and fellow probers - just want to say thanks for the comments on my car. If you have any questions about the mods, post 'em. Peace out-

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
mx6this is the frist 6 on the site u saw fromt he amazing pics, it is blue and it is phat as hell i have seen it in person sweet ride nice guy too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts