Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it seems as though we have a few people that have some major attitude problems :rocket:.. ofcourse you dont see we tucsonans and pheonix peeps talking smack like what a few of them have said about us.. and even about me:damnmad:.. i suggest those people think twice before they say things like that [email protected] and not be such imature retards that are jelouse of tucsonans... i mean i dont live in tucson anymore.. but i will always be one at heart.. you colorado peeps better beware im alot closer now....:mad:@-

oh and i bet you all wonder what a few of them have said.
you will all see what we have not seen and not een aware of.. thinking that we had friendly neighbors... HA HA})
thanks to those of you Colorado 6ers that are not as rude as a few of your members are..

posted by mac_fights:
what's with some people
why don't people post on the respective threads rather than creating new threads.... it is killing me having to look for this thread.... who cares about a damned puppy for sale anyway.... hehehe.... oh well i don't like being buried below these other threads.... so ttt

posted by mac_fights:
To The Top.... that way i can find this thread easier.... without having to look through threads about selling a puppy, or probes taking a dump.... whatever.... unlike us, the people from tucson do not post on the same thread.... they chose to clutter the southwest forum with a million different threads about crap.... burying this thread underneath utter useless chitchat

posted by L-ucky-S-ix:
No one cares about TUCSON!!!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Look, please don't go and make this forum need a moderator. Honestly, I didn't see the point to those posts either, but they aren't derogatory. As a matter of fact, we were thinking about having a four-corners type meet sometime.

Maybe the idea should be withdrawn.

Brandon

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wanted to let the few other tucsonans know what was going on.. i have had a few Phoenix people complain to me about a few members in colorado. and they dont appriciate it. i dont want us to have any enimies. so i hope those colorado members will Withdraw and refraise those rude coments.

i know a few coments were directed right at me :(... cause i am the one that was trying to sell the puppy. you guys wouldnt know the story behind it so you should keep your mouth shut.

there is no need for moderators in AZ.. if anything needs to be moderated its YOUR members....

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Tessa, you need to mature a little and quit cluttering the board with useless bandwidth, a pointless post with too many emoticons.

Also, you seem to have the attitude problem seeing that you are telling other members to shut up. Linoleum was stating the truth, this post is ****ing stupid. Now, go and hit edit on your first post, check the delete box, and press the "delete now" button.

You are wasting our time and patience over something petty.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Before you do that, I will tell you why I said that... its because you guys/girls have started too many threads about this and that being in Tucson. Maybe its just me but it seems to me that you like to probe around in other peoples threads... why were you in the Colorado thread, and you had to read every single post to find out if we said anything about arizona.

BTW I hope Jake Plummer makes a difference for our team, because he didnt for your team.
^ not meant to be derogatory ^

Evan

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
The reason we jokingly talk smacck is because you all write so many useless threads. Notice that the Colorado peeps only generaly have one thread at a time and our thread is normaly around 35-40 pages long before we start another thread. We talk about everything in our thread. Also by only having one main thread every can keep in contact and we dont have to search for new threads.
Also we have a local website that we use. www.cosr.com

Your only wasting bandwith if you keep posting extra threads like this.
evo

·
Registered
777 Posts
I would like the idea of a four corners meet.:cool:

Oh and evo.....sorry should be in mail tomorrow;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
L-ucky-S-ix said:
Before you do that, I will tell you why I said that... its because you guys/girls have started too many threads about this and that being in Tucson. Maybe its just me but it seems to me that you like to probe around in other peoples threads... why were you in the Colorado thread, and you had to read every single post to find out if we said anything about arizona.

BTW I hope Jake Plummer makes a difference for our team, because he didnt for your team.
^ not meant to be derogatory ^

Evan
for your info... i didnt rumage through your threads.. they were brought to my attention and shown to me.

were not like you guys. we dont like to ramble on and make a thread 40 pages long. we like them to be short and new.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
we AZ people can clutter as much as we want.. were a much better and bigger group then you guys,, Jason doesnt have any say how in this, but i know most of us would never drive up there to meet you guys..
Wow and you say we have a bad additude. Fine enjoy your ignorant bliss. Most of us still wouldn't mind meeting up.

BTW we have somewere around 30-40 cars in our group. A freaking website and another board we all talk on.
evo

·
Registered
777 Posts
I don't care if anyone else goes Tessa......I said "I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A FOUR CORNERS MEET"

Why is it that some people just

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tessa said:
we AZ people can clutter as much as we want.. were a much better and bigger group then you guys,, Jason doesnt have any say how in this, but i know most of us would never drive up there to meet you guys..

so
@- @- @- @-
Yea, what she said. :E

We can make more clutter than you can. @-

·
Registered
225 Posts
Why cant we all just get along? Isnt this about the 6's and Mazda's? Our group is organized and we have things we do with each other.

I'm up for a 4 corners meet. I think that would be dope as heck. Driving for about 300 miles going as fast as you could to get their. Holly shiznit. We will own. Lte sget this **** going sometime in July

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.