Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
backice is right this aint no bitc! session, or club si. Its hard to find sixers to hang with, I think we need more pals than enemies. So lets forget this little post.

·
Registered
120 Posts
This is what I think, I think that the CO guy's have no right to tell us how we should post, last time i checked this wasn't the CO, US page this is the Southwest, US page. The whole point of this post was to bring to everyones attention the derogatory and unnecessary remarks made by the CO guys, not to start a fight. Ya'll can post how you want to and we will post how we want to. And since you guys have your own website, why do you care what goes on here anyway???

·
Registered
51 Posts
Tessa,

Alright, why don't you go and take this on with the ones that left the messages PM style, and stop wasting bandwidth amongst the forums. One or two people made a remark that was strictly between colorado guys. Its not like they made an entire new forum to bag on people from arizona... We don't have a problem with you. You own some kind of 6 whether it be a mazda, or a probe. Stop aiming the very few remarks that very few individuals made at you (that weren't even that mean) and make it out like every 6 owner from colorado hates every 6 owner from arizona. Has noeone ever said anything remotely mean to you in your entire life? did this REALLY hurt your feelings?! for the love of god grow up! We all have some kind of respect for you and would LOVE to hang with all of you people from arizona. How about next time someone decides to spy on forums and finds something they don't like, they leave a PM to that individual or just drop a line within the forums. This has gone entirely too far. It would really piss me off to see another thread started to disrespect an entire state of 6 owners. This has just started a whole bunch of useless drama between us. We need to have a 4 corners meet and forget about ALL OF THIS!

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
damn. couldn't have said it better myself :E

M

·
0 Posts
Tessa said:
for your info... i didnt rumage through your threads.. they were brought to my attention and shown to me.

were not like you guys. we dont like to ramble on and make a thread 40 pages long. we like them to be short and new.
not all of us "ramble on." it appears to us that u r rambling on talking **** about us. so stfu. :flipa: :flipa: :flipa:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.