Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i want to get a tubular manifold for my gt..i was reading on here that you can use one for a ka24de and jus weld on the head end????but i cant find that thread...also if i were to do this i want to discontinue the use of my supra turbo and get something new..what would anyone recommend??
thanks

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
building the motor? just use stock internals and maybe some custom pistons. its not worth a rebuild unless your planning over 300hp.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is the an upgraded cam available...say i wanted really big pawr where could i find everything else as far as forged internals??

·
Registered
282 Posts
riceburner, please read and comprehend, many members have made very decent numbers useing stock internals of the f2t platform. It all depends on your setup and the way u tune your motor.

Member defiler made a thread showing upgrades and power output. I dont know how to open a link but if you copy and paste this info (below) in the advanced search, you should b able to get an idea of what the f2t can do.

So you want to do a turbo upgrade, but on a budget?

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
Search Search Search

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
if you do some searching and bring up some points or old posts people will be more than happy to answer any questions about what other people did. There are just too many people expecting a free ride on this board and then contribute nothing at all. I hope this makes sense to you?

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
sorry im not used to the search option ....what ever happen to the good ole mouth to mouth help...
For the questions you have been asking...you may want to get very familiar with the search function. Theres a wealth of information archived there, use it. If there is a specific question that you find isnt answered in the multitude of threads that cover these questions before...then bring that subject up.

PS: a more descriptive thread title would be appreciated by all next time. ("some help?"....ok, with what?)

Gavin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.