Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at a NZ/Aussie auction site and found a movie poster Ive been dying to have since I Was a kid .. But unfortunately the auction site is only for locals !! I tried signing up but it wouldnt let me because I am located in the states .. So I was curious if anyone here was a member or if anyone may be willing to register and possibly get a sellers contact info so that I can talk to them about buying this movie poster that they have :)

Here is the auction .. Thanks in advance for any help !!
*ORIGINAL 1984*A Nightmare on Elm St Movie Poster for sale - TradeMe.co.nz - New Zealand

·
Registered
2,960 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there .. Thanks for posting up .. I ended up getting the sellers email and I got poster I listed in my 1st post .. Thanks for the other links as well .. unfortunately the posters you linked me to are all retail and are pretty much worthless in the eyes of a collector .. I appreciate the effort though !!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
No probs i didnt think u wanted it as a collectors item thats why i went for the retail stuff.

The 3d one looks sweet id be tempted to get that myself just cause im a semi horror buff :D

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah collecting movie art is another hobby I have .. Most of my collection are British quads original theatrical release .. Maybe a few other advertising pieces too

I agree the 1st and the 3rd ones you linked to are the US 1 sheets .. They are good ones to have as well just not quite as rare as the one from my original post ..

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figured Id bump this thread instead of creating a new one .. I came across this song Renegade Fighter by the group ZED .. I was interested enough to try and find some more music by them but couldnt seem to find any torrents or other links to anything except the song that I have .. Would anyone happen to have a collection of their MP3s theyd be willing to share over email or messenger sometime ???

·
Registered
619 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts