Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me tell ya'll about a few of the races I have been in recently. Last night..... I was going down 2A ( a large 4 lane highway) and I started chasing an old Camaro..... I caught up to it at a light and he didnt look at me. I buzzed by and slowed down waiting for him- He got the idea. Turns out the Camaro was a 1970 327ci Z28....... Well- we finally raced from a stop light. At first he was ahead by 2 cars and then at the top of my first gear I caught him and by the time I hit second, I passed him and held 1.5 cars over him the whole way. Not bad, EH? This Camaro was lightly modified- I know the guy.

here's another one:
About a week ago I was driving down the freeway with my girl in the car and none other than the blessed Toyota Supra TT pulls up next to me. We get stuck in traffic and start talking. He has done some major work to it and he stated that he had around 550-600 horses. (HKS TURBOS, BOOST CONTROLLER, I/H/E, BLOW OFF VALVE, etc. etc. etc.) Well, a few minutes later he got to prove it. We found an open stretch a few miles down and he gave me a head start of about 10 car lengths. Then he punched it. He flew past me as though I was going in reverse. DAMN! THose things are FAST!!!!!!!!! We raced about 5 more times and all had the same results. Man, Those things are bad!

One more for ya: (this happened about an hour after the Supra incident)
A Celica GT-S 6-speed pulled up next to me and began revving at me(sounded like a lawnmower) WELLLLLLLL........... I didn't appreciate this SOOOOOOOOO I dropped to 2nd gear at 40mph (vtec range) and we both stomped it. Guess what happened? I flew past the GT-S and immediately pulled 2 cars on the thing. at 80mph I stopped by slamming my brakes and let them fly past me and guess what they did???????? THEY FLIPPED THEIR HAZARDS ON AS THOUGH THEY HAD WON!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAH Don't you hate that??????? Sucks. Oh well, I won. hehe later ya'll

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
some people just dont get it, eh?

-meaty

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
Yeah, newer TT supras (especially modded ones) are almost unbeatable on the street, except maybe by a new Corvette or a Porsche 911.......I'd LOVE to own a TT Supra (I personally think they're the BEST looking sports car on the road!), but I'd bet the price for insurance is just outrageous!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts