Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys and gals it has come to my attention that people are being ripped alot more than usual so I am going to try to establish some rules.

1.To keep things fair only post FACTS not I heard this and other stuff.
2.If you are a seller and you are selling a part it is up to you to make sure there is a tracking number involved.If there is no tracking number involved and the buyer does not recieve a refund I will see to it you are banned.
3.If you are a buyer do not post in other forums post in this forum or pm me personally.When dealing with someone make sure to keep your emails and pm's because if you do not have proof that you were ripped and you start bad mouthing someone I will see to it that you get banned or at least get 3 days off.

This is it for now.I will most likely update the rules so keep in touch.I am here to help you all out and I promise I will do my best to see that the bad guy or gal gets what is coming to them.-Justin

·
Banned
1,088 Posts
To clarify, these rules are in effect as of the time and date you posted them right?

Meaning that someone from a year ago, or a few months ago, or a month prior to these new rules can not be punished as harsh for not keeping PMs....

I think it would be unfair to tell someone to keep all of their PM's after the fact and weeks or months before the rules have been set....

What happens if the buyer is simply not satisfied with the product and or is the wrong product?

How will that affect the seller? even if they kept the tracking info.?

In that case would a full refund after the return of the items be sufficient? or would the seller still be banned for sending the wrong items, and not refunding the money until the items have been returned?

Just so people know...

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
frizzbid said:
To clarify, these rules are in effect as of the time and date you posted them right?

Meaning that someone from a year ago, or a few months ago, or a month prior to these new rules can not be punished as harsh for not keeping PMs....

I think it would be unfair to tell someone to keep all of their PM's after the fact and weeks or months before the rules have been set....

What happens if the buyer is simply not satisfied with the product and or is the wrong product?

How will that affect the seller? even if they kept the tracking info.?

In that case would a full refund after the return of the items be sufficient? or would the seller still be banned for sending the wrong items, and not refunding the money until the items have been returned?

Just so people know...
First off the rules have always been to never rip someone I am just here to enforce it now.As for your question if you send someone the wrong product or they are not happy because you didn't tell them the let's just say the door your selling them had a dent in it then yes you should refund them the money.I do feel that if the person is unhappy and you offer to refund the money and they don't want to send the product back then no you will not be punished.If you have any other questions please feel free to pm or email me.-Justin

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
I think these rules are 100% fair!

there is to many people looking to get money for nothing.

lets not ruin it for the honest people on here. :)
good deal justin.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Justin,

What is the process for someone who just joined, and hasn't had 5 posts approved yet, but still got scammed by someone? In this case, that person doesn't have the PM function yet, and can't contact you, like you requested.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have an idea. Just to make things easier for EVERYONE.
could you start and "Official Scammers List"
And Just post the people who have scammed on that list. Just keep editing your first post with the people so it is at the top on first page.

You can have their user name, real name, email address, and paypal address and/or mailing address. All this should be able to be obtained from the person who reports them because they should have it ffrom them or from paypal if it was used.

This seems like the easiest, fastest way to help ensure user safety.
Including mailing, email and paypal address helps identify them if they just create MX6 another account to scam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts