Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

some stuff

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  KING6 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my interior as of now... I still need to figure out if im going to paint the dash trim yet.

My Car in its winter shoes, spray painting the 626 rims worked great.

My photo shop. I added some carbon fiber;)
:)

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks good. IMO, don't paint the trim. looks tacky, and i've yet to see an interior part that's been painted where the paint doesn't peel after a short time.

G
#6 ·
Yay! Finally people are telling others NOT to paint there dash, lol. I'd keep it black too. I painted some of my dash pieces in my MX-3 with the same paint I used on my car. It looks good and all, but I kind of wish I kept it black. If you do paint anything, just make them small pieces. Too much paint, if any, is WAY tacky. There is NOTHING wrong with a nice black interior. Car is looking good BTW.:)

#11 · (Edited)
i just replaced the original gauge bulbs with red bulbs, its very easy, everyones doing it now, i think theres even a how to thread. But if your talkin about the 2-1/6 gauges There autometer ultra light gauges with red bulbs.. You can get anything.

i dont know what type of bulbs are in the headlights or fogs....all i remeber is they were expensive for headlight bulbs. I think about 60$ for both.

btw that dash does kinda look tacky still, i was thinking the color mici has on his. and that shifter is HUGE!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.