Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday 3/27/01 i was on my was to school with my two best friends low and behold a BAD ASS stang comes on the free way so i wave him over and now were side by side so i nod my head and BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hes gone i down shift to forth but its not enough but im not too far behind 3or 4 cars now were goin like 110-115 and i see a freakin cop so i hit my brakes look in the mirror and see his lights come on and i was shittin bricks so i pulled off at the next exit which was where i was going and the cop just folled him i feel bad for the guy thought because he got busted

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's what happens when you street race. If you're going to do it, then you should accept all of the responsibilities that come with it, that being one of them. I would just be glad that he did follow him and not you. ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
That is a part of racing but lets say you have a car that will beat a tang or a z28 or something like that. i would most likey get on it all the time and race just be sure to do it where youknow cops dont travel. later

http://www.streetracing.org

1 - 3 of 3 Posts