Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you "person with an iq less than or equal to 19", thats why rich was in brackets.

"buried well into the rich end" that suit you better?

get a life.

fred.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
fredio54 said:
you "person with an iq less than or equal to 19", thats why rich was in brackets.

"buried well into the rich end" that suit you better?

get a life.

fred.
Lol.... he obviously needs something to complain about. I'm surprised he hasn't asked you what a hi flowed turbo is, especially since you are so close to Australia.

To the question though. Is this when the car has warmed up you are trying this? Because on mine if the car is cold (ish) and you plant your foot it doesn't like it due to stock O2 sensor as explained above. But once warmed up it is fine...

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
SixSick6 said:
Pfffft, try 152 Cattell III B :lol:

Try 2% of the population or 1 in 50. I bet you're probably up there too!
Showing off IQ scores is really gay.... It reminds of this...

Plus, I doubt it is anywhere near 152 unless you are using the old version, which would probably drop you down to 130 on the new scale :flipa: Still a 98% percentile isn't too bad, if you actually got it. Or did you just take an online test 100 times?

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
What is "the old version"?

Would that be, culture fair, cattell III B, ravens advanced matrices or ravens standard?

Or would you be talking about the Wechsler Scales?

They all have different scoring and a score of 130 would be enough for an app to Mensa. Provided you're at least 13.

BUT, I know that you don't know which one you're talking about so.............:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Those are different tests all together... I said the old version of the same test... not a different test. I'm trying to find a link to it on the Internet... the Internet should answer all.

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
There is a couple of non-specific links in the UK Mensa webpage and the US Prometheus site, talking about the old version giving higher marks... but nothing that I could find in 5mins that said when / why they changed. But they were talking about the late 90's. So maybe you are telling the truth, or maybe you can continue your lie without people able to prove you wrong.

Either way, you would think if you really where in the 98th percentile you could figure out what high flowed means.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Good God...You know, some of the absolutely DUMBEST people I know, the ones with absolutely no capacity for common sense, common logic, or good nature have had the highest IQ scores...Many of my cousins are like this, whiz through AP classes straight A's, while the same effort applied on my part was 3.0-3.5...but I'll be god damned if they didn't tend to be some of the dumbest mutherfvckers I've ever known when it came to sooo many other things...

Besides, Cock Measuring only applies with chickens when on the internet, not your actual cock ;)

Laters
Ryan

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
tripharn said:
Either way, you would think if you really where in the 98th percentile you could figure out what high flowed means.
I know what "hi flowed" means. Go back and read it again, I was asking for specs on trim and A/R all along. Specs which you Aussie's had/have no idea of. You only know the term "hi flowed" which isn't even a proper term to bgin with.

"hi flowed" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Ryan said:
Good God...You know, some of the absolutely DUMBEST people I know, the ones with absolutely no capacity for common sense, common logic, or good nature have had the highest IQ scores...Many of my cousins are like this, whiz through AP classes straight A's, while the same effort applied on my part was 3.0-3.5...but I'll be god damned if they didn't tend to be some of the dumbest mutherfvckers I've ever known when it came to sooo many other things...

Besides, Cock Measuring only applies with chickens when on the internet, not your actual cock ;)

Laters
Ryan
I have to agree, my brother probably has an IQ over 160+ on the cattell IIIB (since it gives the highest score I could find, many people like to use that number because it makes them feel smart). But he can't even remember to shut the gate behind him so the dog doesn't get out.

Going on that theory though, maybe sick had a bad day when he only got 152, and really he is a walking genius with an IQ of 165+ because if he can't figure out that 'hi flowed' isn't a specific task, but merely the act of gaining more flow (however they choose to do it), then he is either that smart, or completely stupid. I wonder which one it is...

Plus, I just figured out why I had never heard of the cattell IIIB, as it seems to be a generally US based test... maybe thats why they give higher numbers than every other test. Kind of like your dyno results? We all know that

1US hp >= 1hp :muhaha:

·
Registered
7,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats right sick, change the subject! I havent taken one of those tests. ever. I dont feel the need to justify my self love in such a way...

incase you didnt guess, i've taken to using definitions instead of filterable words.

id iot = less than 20 in the oldest sense. most of the other insulting words mean similar numerical ranges of the same test.

for intercourses sake, just be nice.

remember when you attacked me about my lifter cleaning? told me i was polishing a turd? imagine if i wasnt as mentally capable, self confident etc as to defend myself at that time... i may have gone to my room and cried. that could happen to some of the less "strong" individuals you attack. the only time i've seen that it was good was the guy who had written off several 1000hp cars. he derserved it.

it would be ok if you stuck to attacking intercourse-wits like that, but what you do is attack innocent people looking for help. hardly a good way to encourage mx6 ownership.

leave them be, be factual only, and not insulting.

i'm yet to give you negative karma(i quite like the entertainment), but next time i see you attacking someone who doesnt deserve it, i will, and i'll remind other readers to do the same.

try to have a nice day, and actually use some of those claimed 152 non-dynoed IQs to think about why i bother to do this, and why many others feel the same.

and then try to change it.

fred.

·
Registered
7,692 Posts

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
First off, I don't need any test nor this site, nor your opinion for any validation in life. As for your feelings on my usage of MX6.com, I could care less what you think of how I respond to anything. An overwhelming majority of 1G owners won't be here in a month and it has nothing to do with me. You can blame that on companies like TurboXs and their own ignorance of their own vehicle and lack of proper maintenance in the first place.

Remember when I "attacked you" on your turd polishing of the HLA's, no?, vaguely, I kinda sorta do. Are you asserting that cleaning 15 year old HLA's isn't polishing a turd when they can be purchased for less than the price of a TurboXs boost controller or Type R OMGROFL BOV?

Furthermore, if you're referring to this thread, show me one place where I "attack" you. If you can find one where I certifiably "attacked" you then I will refrain from calling you a p&$$y.

Can't find one can ya :rolleyes:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised to see this thread closed tomorrow, lol.

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fredio54 again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tripharn again.

brandoN^- said:
Wouldn't be surprised to see this thread closed tomorrow, lol.

-brandoN^-
nah nothing too bad goin on just yet

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
91turbo666 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fredio54 again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tripharn again.

nah nothing too bad goin on just yet
Karma's over-rated... you do a post on how to make your BPV go 'phhhhst' and you get karma. Go figure? Like that isn't polishing a turd.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
tripharn said:
Karma's over-rated... you do a post on how to make your BPV go 'phhhhst' and you get karma. Go figure? Like that isn't polishing a turd.
hahahaha lol this thread is sooo going to get closed soon :lol:

·
Registered
407 Posts
SEE!? I told ya! I was just reading the rules earlier, and I saw a pointless thread get closed. I mean, this is fun and all, but I don't think it's really going anywhere :D

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
407 Posts
Not if we keep this thing alive! LIVE DAMNIT, LIVE!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.