Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so mad!!!!:mad:

Last night as my work day ends I go to the parking lot where I parked my car. As I walk towards my car I see tiny bits of what I thought was red glass. When I got close enough I noticed someone had hit the back bumper of my car and scratched and broke the red parking light.

I was so mad I felt like killing the guy if I found him!!!:mad: Of course their was no note the stupid ass guy must have just took off when he seen he hit my car.

Now I have to get my car repaired!!!!:mad: Waste my own money and my time for some stupid ass guy that can't park a car.

If I ever get my hands on this guy I will......... :E

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
parking lot troubles

Hey Acidburn,
Really sorry to hear about the six but if your in need of a rear light assembly i have one.Let me know if you need any other parts.Unfortuatly i don't have a rear bumper.
Let me know
RobbieP.

G

·
0 Posts
I get so angry at people's insensitivity and inconsideration, not to mention the cowardice of the aforementioned person that hit you and ran. Lorne and I have had an encounter like that before, way back when he owned the Vette. It wasn't JUST the money, it was also the loss of use while being repaired that burned our a$$! I am so sorry that this happened to you J. :(

·
Registered
341 Posts
hey bro, that's garbage.

Put it through insurance. It's a hit & run. You will need a police report, hope you made one. If not do so asap. I believe you have 24 or 48 hrs to do one which ins. company will accept, if didn't insurance company will then call it an at-fault accident if you try to claim because who is then to say you didn't do it yourself, just how it works. If so, don't claim,

otherwise

Because they can't identify third party you will pay your collision dedcubtible and if you have loss of use they'll give you another car while yours is getting repaired.

It Will NOT affect your insurance premium or driving record etc, so don't worry about that!

And if damage is obviously less than deductible, do on own. lol, get estimates.

Good luck bro!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts