Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A week ago this item was left on my door step. I am not quite sure what it is or what i should do with it. With The Canadian MX6 members together i am sure we can figure out what i should do with them.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
i'm going 2 take a stab traction bar i saw something like that before on onpoc some guy was selling it saying it was a traction bar 2 keep the wheels planted?? i dunno

·
Registered
717 Posts
Verryyyyy Interesting. I have no idea what the fuck that is for. Looks like teh secks though, all new and shiny.

New trunk supports?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are the new PRM traction bars from probetalk.com bulk buy forum.

I have yet to install them tho. I hardly have any wheel hop any how with K-sports, but this is the next level, I still need a front poly mount insert too. This Tbar kit allows you to remove the transverse cross member to better fit turbo pipes.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I wonder if those can be fitted to the 1g's subframe...that would be bad ass.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the 1g suspension is similar, but i dont think the lower rad support, tow hooks, transverse cross member motor mount will fit.

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Good and encouraging to see developments continue for our cars.

Sadly, this sort of development we can only dream of in the UK, but then if somebody did, they would want a stupid price for it !

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am sure they will ship them to the UK.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
wow, looks nice. since u were considering going boosted, go with the turbo and install these..

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
that looks like suspension support bar for a raised suspension in a truck

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAH yea but it is not.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whats the shipping address :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
They are the new PRM traction bars from probetalk.com bulk buy forum.

I have yet to install them tho. I hardly have any wheel hop any how with K-sports, but this is the next level, I still need a front poly mount insert too. This Tbar kit allows you to remove the transverse cross member to better fit turbo pipes.
REALLY!?

I honestly had no clue what traction bars were for. Basically reduce wheel hop in high power FWDs??

The transverse cross member is the one that goes front to back right?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Correct.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts