Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the problem, for some reason the passanger window switch on the driver side is not working properly. Everytime when I use that switch to roll up or down the passanger side window, it moves very slowly like there is not enough power to push the motor. The strange thing is that the driver side works just fine, and if I used the passanger side switch it will work OK.

I have Clifford alarm with window and sunroof roll up option. I'm not sure the problem is on the switch itself or could it be because the window roll up module.

HHHEE...HELP...p...

Thanks

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I actually ave the same problem. When I roll up the pass side window from the drivers side, it's slow and sometimes it even gets stuck. Then if I use the pass door switch, it goes up like nothing is wrong. I wripped out the door panel and checked the connection and it seems to be fine. Anyone have any imput?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's it... Hey Jorge, it looks like we have the same problem. I will try to ask around to see if I can get any answers. I'll email if something comes up. In the mean time, can someone else please help...

Thank you

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have the exact same problem with mine.

Also, do any of your MX-6's make wind noise over 100km/h? Mine does...it doesn't look like any weather stripping is pealing off and the windows come up all the way.

Help.

Thanks.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Is your window tinted? After I got mine tinted the same thing happened to my driver's side window. The problem is that with the tint the window is to thick to fit in the opening above. What works is to use some lubricant in that area so that it does not stick. However you run the risk of your tint pealing off. But I've done it and not have any prob with my tint, yet. Knock on wood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts