Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My car will be dyno this thursday at philly dyno. The website to that is www.phillydynoworks.com. And if any of you guys wanna get the same motor i have after the dyno the website to it is www.jdmexchange.com. this is were my friend who is the owner of this shop is at. Because people tried to say that i bought my motor off of some guy or junkyard or something. I just had to back that up. And if you look at jdm exchange and find the mazda then look at fs motor, it says 95-99. I done some research and i was just going to prove to you guys that a mazda 626 1999 A spec has 130 horsepower and 130 pounds of torque. And it looks the same exact as our motors. You wouldnt even know the difference if you look at them http://auto.consumerguide.com/Auto/Used/reviews/full/index.cfm/id/2384/act/usedcarreviewspecs/

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
yo nobody fu*ckin likes you on here, it has been determined that your nothing but a fu*king poser, and a stupid ass like d*ck, so dont try and prove anything....:flipa::flipa::flipa:

p.s. btw that website you put dont prove SH*T, its the numbers that count and proof thats it on a dyno (vid or pics..)!!!!!

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
:cry:

I was so happy when I thought you'd never return.

Nonetheless, I can't wait to watch you lay down 98whp of fury! :lol:

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yeah why so vicious?

·
Banned
1,541 Posts
ill clear up why im dont like him, its mainly becaue he cant hold a conversation about cars without trying to feed you a line of BS....i tryed to give him good advice when he asked and i gave him the benefit of doubt but all he did was try to play me like a fool....so, as Malicious said, i was also so happy when i thought that he wouldnt return....guess WE (all of MX6.com) are not that lucky...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
look man nobody was bull [shizzle]ting at all. Maybe the uy couldnt drive hipisur i mean i heard his [shizzle] revin like he need to shift. man i thought you guys were cool i never tried to bull[shizzle] u or noone man. I mean i never disrespected no one im a real cool person. But look im from North Philly if you were here you either would of got ya a$$ beat down or shot just for talken like that. I dont know why the hell u getting so mad for [shizzle] i was going to u for advice and [shizzle] i got that intake u told me to get,I got my catback exhaust.Is crazy how u act cool then u start talk sh**. Like i said im going to dyno my car so just chill. And when i was talken to u i said u might be right. I just said my [email protected]@ runs much stronger and i done smoke the Hell out of another mx6 4 banger witch is a friend of mine. But like why the hell iam im a bullshi* about something so small be serious. So i made this link so i will dyno my car and post my results this thursday so chill. I mean if i got burned then this will let everyone else who looks into getting a jdm motor not to get it or if its a scam of some sort. think about what if other people buy the motor and they get burned. I mean jus will let people know not to do it unless its a KLZE. I mean if this motor have the same hp my other care did im a sell the low milage motor and get the KLZE. You should never talk to anyone like that. Well anyway thats why im getting a dyno because Dyno numbers talk. Damn i swear i look up to HIpisur for advice s** i was gonna get everything he had on his car like turbo and stuff like thats real grimy

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
god I read that posted thread and damn man, talk about anal retentive about a subject....or maybe just denile

·
Registered
891 Posts
i'm actually having a hard time reading what hes writing, the way he writes his message is like a cross between an uneducated person and a rapper

·
Registered
283 Posts
who cars if its 145 my stock kl03 came with 164 (proly in the 150's) ... lol but its a v6... post your dyno then in jan when i get mine put back together ill post mine. lol... but see heres the thing... alot of ppl here love these cars and have been around them for several years ... there for they know just about all there is to know about them. plus ... spell check is your friend ..

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hehe, he seem to be ranting about something and threatening people cause he's from "North Philli."

Damn I want some cheesesteak sandwich now.

I never have been or will be a "hardcore gangbanger" but I can take out at least a few dozens easily. The military teaches you a thing or two about fighting and killing :D.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.