Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other day I was taking my friend tim to school ( COLLEGE) just to take his car back to my place to change the oil, I lost a bet on a football game. The car is a s13 240, with a sr20det. The car hauls ass, he has a 3" down pipe and exhaust, with a cone filter. When crusin by the bay I hit a intersection. This asshole in a primered out 2nd gen MX6 pulls up next to me. He tapped the gas just so I would look over. He dose some dumb ass KISS move with his tongue hanging out and well grossing me out. I knew this ass was going to go, so I was thinging is this an ls, or a 4 banger. Well the anwser soon became clear. He smoked his tires off the line like crazy, I pop the clutch and jump. He hung for about oh Id say .123 seconds. Well lets put it this way, by the end of 2nd I was about 6 cars ahead and still pulling. I know an LS is fast but the 4 is nothing, dont mean to talk sh1t, but SH1T!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Re: Re: Sorry but I have to post this.

Juggalo said:
Um, Dont ask man, its better off if we dont know...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey I visualized it perfectly when I read it, complete with the guy doing the "rock and roll" sign with his fingers...

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
maybe it was kiss them sleves in teh car, that y it was to heavy and slow, too much ecuipment :p

·
Registered
848 Posts
aggiedj02 said:
if you don't know the who the band KISS is, then you have issues!!!
I should of thought of that, since KISS was typed in caps, my bad.

Alright back to the race...

Juggalo

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya I forgot the 2 finger rock move, but the guy looked like an idiot doing that, I was thinking he was gay at first and then I relized, hay thats that KISS move!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts