Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone want to have a meet in sioux falls south dakota........ and is there any other mx6'ers around sioux falls besides me an phat6?

·
Registered
36 Posts
i'm in grand forks north dakota

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey

Im in Minot ND....too bad I dont have an MX-6 anymore :-/ I never knew that there were any people from ND that were on here but me :) Kerruptor, could you do me a favor, try to look over there for an MX-6 for sale? Just browse the classifieds or ask around, dont devote your life to finding one. HAS to be a MTX... dont really care on color (solver is ideal, where as hunter green is not preferred), but these cars are hard enough to find as it is.. 4cyl or v6, but I dont have TOO much money. Thanx man

-Nate

·
Registered
36 Posts
nate,
unfortunately for you there was a black 96 ls v6 mtx for sale for 9,990 and i really wanted to make a trip to the bank and take her home but some loser baught it. there are two atx's for sale though....but you dont want them. its amazing how many mx6's appear as soon as college starts up...mostly chicks in red ones. but ill let you know if i see one for sale. peace
scott k

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanx

990 might be a bit much for my budget, but just look for anything. It will be better than me calling people up in CA and AL like I have been doing :-/ Thats a long ways away to get a car, it would be awesome to get one close. again, I appreciate it.
Yea, I had an auto, it was alright (only cause it was an MX-6), but now im driving my 88 mazda 323, and thats an MTX... MAN, I love it, its so funny, and all my fiends think im nuts, but I just keep saying "this is so much fun to drive!", and they wonder how I can say that when I had a 'sweet car' before... Love manual :)

-Nate

G

·
Hey

Whats up... I live in Grand Forks too.. Trying to get my hands on an MX-6 too... Got one lined up and in the process of purchasing it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
thats cool...what 6 are you getting?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.