Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in valdosta and i want to know if theres any people with 6's anywhere near...hit me back...TP

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Is savannah near?

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats closer than anyone else here, lol...maybe we can meet up somewhere sometime...it'd be phat if we could go out one night and just talk cars and sh*t email me sometime man...TP [email protected]

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Alright, there's someone else on here from hinesville, I've invited him up before but we haven't hooked up to hang yet. Also Realruffrider is one of my bestfriends, He's got a quik 1st gen. We hang all the time.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
I'm in tallhassee, FL which isn't too far from Valdosta. If you guys wanna get a mini meet together I'm down. I can prob bring @ least one other MX6 from here.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
theres already a car meet in statesboro on the 22nd. I was thinking of going to. why don't we show up in force?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
the bourd in question is bigboosting.com its thur jan 22 at Gsu ' s hanner house where ever that is. But we can find it togeather. Some of my friends will be going. And of course me and Realruffryder will be thier representing turbo 6's

·
Registered
260 Posts
Too bad can't none of ya'll come up to Atlanta sometime and meet up here. There's supposed to be an Altima meet and I was gonna roll with them and a couple of 626 buddies.... But I guess oh well

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am from milledgeville Ga, if anyones ever heard of it, its in baldwin county about 30 mins from macon Ga. ..Im proud to say i have the only modded 6 in my town...well...slightly modded.haha....muffler and tint...and rims soon very soon anyway...email me if there comes any meets in the macon or baldwin area

later

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey isn't Valdosta only 1 hour away from Tallahassee? My cars supposed to be ready soon (two weeks) and I wanted to know If you could meet us in Tallahassee. The gathering at shlotskeys(totally wasted right now) is supposed to be a every week thing and sometimes it can be pretty intense. I want to get as many people with a mx-6 together as possible so we can go out to hot import nights sometime, do a little representing of the 6 commmunity. Who knows leave me a pm sometime, if you need some work I know a good shop also thats taking care of me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Grovetown!

I live in grovetown, it's 2mi. from Fort Gordon Army base. I'm only fifteen but I turn 16 in october, then I can role with you guys!:cool:

·
Registered
555 Posts
I live quite north from you. Near Atlanta. There is one more person with a six and we're trying to get something put together as a club.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Atlanta metro area here as well Eljan - let me know about the club.

Eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts