Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Quite a few months back, I was in Flagler/ Palm Coast at a grocery store (Albertson's on Belle Meade, I think) I saw a blacked-out 2nd Gen MX6, black tails, full kit (Shogun if i remember right). I never got around to posting before, but I figured the driver has to be here somewhere.

This past weekend Friday night, in St. Augustine I was standing at the end of St. George Street, next to the cemetery with a ghost tour. Red 2nd Gen drove past, crossing St. George Street, had a small red sticker in rear passenger window, and a dual-tipped upturned muffler (square-looking pipes?). Possible member?

Also who's the new 6-er at UNF with the same dual-tipped muffler (as mentioned above) on a green 2nd Gen?

-Glenn

edit: not Belle Meade, Belle Terre

·
Banned
1,166 Posts
speaking of mx6 sightings, ive seen this 2nd gen green one running around mandarin. it has some big, bright ass yellow stickers on the side of it, just wondering he was a member also. and i saw a maroon one up at bjs last tuesday night. looked to be a auto i4, just wondering he was a member. later, hurley

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, I'm not going to BJ's anymore, screw that. I think when Mr. Jackass Camaro Driver, launched into that dude's knee, that about killed it all for me. Stupid.
-Glenn

edit: Oh yeah I've seen that Green 6 with the yellow stuff on the side, looks like maybe a tachometer or something?

·
Banned
1,166 Posts
Parydox said:
Dude, I'm not going to BJ's anymore, screw that. I think when Mr. Jackass Camaro Driver, launched into that dude's knee, that about killed it all for me. Stupid.
-Glenn

edit: Oh yeah I've seen that Green 6 with the yellow stuff on the side, looks like maybe a tachometer or something?
whatcha talking about?? what happened at BJ's???

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok new sighting: Normandy Blvd. and Cassat Ave: Black kitted 2nd gen 6 w/o spoiler, pulling into the CVS parking lot around 4PM? Cmon, this guy HAS to be on this site.
-Glenn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.