Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a couple people from Arizona and New Mexico, and would like to talk to some about MX's.

(I live in Denver):sigh:

·
Registered
108 Posts
im here in mesa, az

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Blur,
Where in Denver are you? I'm in Fort collins, would be nice to meet up with some fellow 6ers.
Brandon

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in East Denver on Havana and Alameda. Ever come down here?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't get to denver too often. I don't have much reason to be down there. Every once in a while I go to a friend of mine who lives off qubec. Do you get up this way much?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want!

Whats up sixers. I just found out about the site. Pretty cool. Not that many people in our area with 6's ohh well somethin new. Other than hondas.anywayz- I got this problem. I want to convert my 88 mx-6 lx to GT. But everybody says I should just sell and buy a GT. But GTs are hard to find since nobody around here really has one. At least not for sale. And IM here in Greeley, Colorado. So if anybody has any feed back or help that would be helpful. Peace out!:E

·
Registered
318 Posts
Re: I want!

ruff85 said:
Whats up sixers. I just found out about the site. Pretty cool. Not that many people in our area with 6's ohh well somethin new. Other than hondas.anywayz- I got this problem. I want to convert my 88 mx-6 lx to GT. But everybody says I should just sell and buy a GT. But GTs are hard to find since nobody around here really has one. At least not for sale. And IM here in Greeley, Colorado. So if anybody has any feed back or help that would be helpful. Peace out!:E

There is an '88 GT for sale here in New Mexico.. I think its in Santa Fe. Thats about 6 hours away from Denver. Its listed online at autotrader.com, use zip code 87544, do a search for a 200 mi radius. :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mx6

Im from ut .i think im the only one with full body kit molded rims in ut

·
Registered
325 Posts
colorado

hey, i'm making plans to move to denver in february, and want to know what's going on there. i see a couple of you guys are from around denver. i'm flying up for labor day weekend to check things out. here in dallas, we have a pretty decent club going, but i mostly hang out with the probe guys cause there are alot more of them. i'd like to get something together, even if there are only a handful of people in the area. i have a '93 mx6 ls (modded), and an '88 626 turbo (also modded).

·
Registered
39 Posts
that makes two of us

Any more people in denver with modified mx6's.

Blur, You got any pics of your car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey ID mx6 where did you get your body kit?!?! i cant find them anywhere! im in West Jordan, and its driving me nuts!, but i guess First i need to get my six, but that will be in a few weeks, and i want a body kit for it, and so i have been looking and i have come up with nothing so far!

·
Registered
325 Posts
hey brandon, i looked for your ride while i was in ft. collins this weekend. of course, there are tons of cars there, but i did look. i gotta say that colorado kicks ass. we spent almost the whole time either in ft. collins, or in estes pk. all i saw where you are were a bunch of stock probes, subarus, riced out hondas, and 2 mx6s. but you still have it way better than us flatlanders here in TX. i hate this place. anyways, i'll be moving to the denver area probably around the end of feb., and i look forward to meeting all you colorado guys eventually.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you come out this way again let me know. maybe we can get together. There is mainly hondas around here. I have seen a few probes that were lowered. I have yet to see any mx6s around here that aren't stock. Talk to ya later
Brandon

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Denver 6s

All of us from Denver should meet up sometime. Im the only first gen with a bodykit out here. It would be chill to see what the other 6ers are doing with there cars. So what do you say. We meet up sometime.
Also a friend of mine and I are starting a new team call Street Dream Imports. If youve got questions email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
734 Posts
Korba said:
Hey ID mx6 where did you get your body kit?!?! i cant find them anywhere! im in West Jordan, and its driving me nuts!, but i guess First i need to get my six, but that will be in a few weeks, and i want a body kit for it, and so i have been looking and i have come up with nothing so far!
We definately need to organize something!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts