Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup peeps, I have a black, 95 mx-6 ls and it has stock everything, I would like some pointers on some ideas to hook up my rzide. Any and all information as well as links where to look would be greatly appreciated. Gary

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Look around... some one else just asked the same ting you did a few days ago... but your in the right place. Its up to you what you want to modify first. Got an intake yet? Exhaust? Want white gauges, a short throw shifter, are you going race or show? got rims???? lowered yet? strut bars sway bars.... look around at the pics of other peoples rides read around you'll find what you want. Welcome to the fam, KID, becareful young jedi this shit gets addicting, and expensive!!! Enjoy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Speaker

I saw some Cerwin Vega 5X7 ss573 speakers for your car, i have them in mine they scream, i think they were selling them for 36 when i looked

its ending soon i think oh well take a look

Nate

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
OR you could get adapters ( there is a factory one sitting under your rear speakers if you lift then up ( be careful with the factory grills lift from the sides ) if you take the stock plastic adapter out you can fit slightly larger speakers in or you can go to your local stereo shop and get a 5x7 to 6x9 adapter and screw this one onto the factory one and the screw that one into the factory location from the bottom then screw on 6x9's ( they will hang in your trunk instead of being slid in the passenger compartment mounting location ) and 6x9's are much easier to find! ( i've got and infinity 5 1/4 component up front and infinity 6x9's in the back with 2 kicker amps and kicker 10's ( soon to be 12's ) and they boom ) P.S. don't forget to dynamat your doors and trunk. Mine are and they still rattle. oh and my head unit ( sony 7200 flip face cassette deck and cd controller 40x4 ) fits in the dash like it was factory. All the same colors illumination and everything.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gary here, I just wanted to say thinks to all the peeps that hooked a brother up with the helpfull info. I am trying to ad some speed as well as style to my ride. Good looking out and stay up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts