Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like most people bought my car and it had NGK spark wires. Yesterday I bought NGK spark plugs and I got autolite spark plug wires( only kind that they had) is this going to be bad to use two different brands? Also will it give me any gain if old wired were bad?...THanks Dave

·
Registered
787 Posts
mixing brands is not a problem.
Will it give you any gain if the old wires were bad?? How bad? If they worked then you may not notice much improvement if any. If they were worn out or the insulation was damaged, you may be able to feel the diff.
:rolleyes:

If you want some lightly experienced NGK wires, send me a PM and I will make you a deal on some I just took off my car (V6).

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
lordy611 said:
If you want some lightly experienced NGK wires, send me a PM and I will make you a deal on some I just took off my car (V6).
LOL...."lightly experienced"

That's some good stuff :)
-Garrett

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would but the ones i got were 90 bucks, and like an idiot not thinking i threw out the receipt

·
Registered
146 Posts
lordy - sell them on ebay. I probably would have bought them if they were on there when I was looking for wires.

"Lightly experienced" was pretty good....LOL

·
Registered
502 Posts
"Light experienced" :).

Sounds like a motor home company here in ATl that sells "pre-enjoyed" motor homes. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts