Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its the next morning and I just would like to say that any time any where you guys and ladies want to meet make sure you contact me. I promise next time to run alot better concidering my 1.118 reation time on my run (duh). also I was just looking on line at superstreetonline.com and I could not find any info about there tour coming to datona for spring break.
but the dates are march 23-25th.I am going to have a roon at the tropical winds hotel for that weekend so if anybody needs to crash contact me.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Sup guys THanx for all of you comming i had a good time even though i had a worse running time than when i was stock
It must have been all that extra weight i forgot to get rid of. Oh my bad that was just Robert. Jus/kidn
I hope we can do this again sometime.
There are street races tonight off of 520 and Nova Rd.
Hopefully the weather will be better later tonight.
Eric - i want one of those pictures you took when i was up at the line. HOpe you all had a safe drive home.
Later -Kenny

G

·
speedworld

Its was good to see that everyone got together for the meeting. I didnt run my car this time but i might next meeting that we have. Hey Randy send me the original copy of the video tape so I can destroy me and my friend at the dinner that night getting denied it was not very funny at all. it was good to see everyone and I will see you all again next meet. Had fun!!

-Chris

·
Registered
179 Posts
LOL, no way am I gonna destroy that. Its pretty good. I had a good time any was very impressed with all the people that showed up. It was nice to meet ya'll and I hope we can do this more often. We are starting to get alot of people now.
Soon in the future, we need to schedule a meet in Atlanta Georgia so we can meet even more people and there cars. I think I am gonna start going to the track more often. But I will go to Gainsville's Strip. Some time ya'll will have to drive over to gainsville and after that we can have a party at our place. Well I think I can get my car in the 15's, all I have to do is get a better start or R/T.
Well have fun and keep me up on info.
Later,
Randy & Beth

G

·
one more

You can add one more to your orlando list...I don't have a MX-6 as of yet but that will change soon. I'd still like to check out a meeting and meet all of you. Let me know when the next time a meeting will be in Orlando.

later

·
Registered
781 Posts
Right On

cool to see your on Board Treker.
Kalamaru/Eric is in Orlando- Red MX6
im in Merritt island
theres a girl from Valencia Community Coll. that has a Red MX6- with Monsoon/Konig wheels
Me and acouple guys from my area Allways go to orlando
So i'll let ya know what we are up to
We'll definitelly have to mee up in Gainsville area next or at the Big ATLANTA regional Probe/MX6 meet
if we go to GatorCountry we'll definitely have to at least party and Trash Randy and Beth's house one night =)
Later Guys

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey Guys, yeah Friday was great. I'll have to run next time. Don't worry civickiller, i'm sure you'll do alot better next time :) , hehe. I got the pics developed yesterday and I'll post the ones of you guys on the starting line on my site tonight. I'm pretty much up for any meet around you guys want to do now! Hey treker, we'll have to meet up sometime when you get your six. Got to get all the Orlando people we can.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Hey Guys
Looks like you all had a great time. :)

Hope your going to post some of your pics on this site to genarate some more interest in meets around the different forums.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
42 Posts
MZDASPDR said:
[BIt must have been all that extra weight i forgot to get rid of. Oh my bad that was just Robert. Jus/kidn
Later -Kenny [/B]
Haha, dude, I warned you beforehand, its not my fault first gear was all wheel spin, haha. :D

I went back to the track the following wednesday and ran my car. Ran a 15.7 and a 15.8, I dont think that is bad considering that was my first time at the strip. The 15.7 I ran against my roomate in his 300z, I beat him, he got a 15.8 but only cuz he got a bad launch :D The 15.8 I ran againsnt an Integra, I spanked that ****er, he got a 17.9. Oh well, I had a great time guys Friday, maybe we all can meet up again somewhere else, it was great to meet all of you, put faces with names. Sorry I couldnt go out to eat with you guys. I hear you all had fun!
Lata
Robert

G

·
Wassup, I'm over in St. Petersburg and I heard about some MX6 meets from Ken Neff, unfortunately couldn't make it to the 2 he told me about. Next time you guys are planning one PLEEEZ tell me about it. I really want to go and meet up with some of you guys, I have lot's of free time now that it's into the end of senior year high school :zzz:. I'll keep an eye out. Later.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I RAN FASTER

WELL i went to the track again
and i saw CivicKiller there too
there was also another 4cyl MX6 as well as a 4cyl ProbeSE
they all RAN 17sec time
But me well
i RAN a 15.54
i took a half sec off my last best time
Before was without the coldair intake just to let ya all KNOW- IT makes a difference

HEY IS THERE ANYONE GOING TO THE TRACK ANY TIME SOON?
let me know

[Edited by MZDASPDR on 03-05-2001 at 12:42 AM]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts