Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was just wondering what kind of representation the six's will have at this years Speedorama?

I plan on attending, and am wondering who else will be there?

For info check outSpeedorama

Later

Adam

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone going??

I guess I'll be the only six representing there then!

Later
Adam

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
It costs me way to much to put my car in a show in the winter.I have to tow it up there, which means renting a trailer, paying the outrageous car show entry fee(it should be free, they're making money off of us!) a hotel or someone to pick me up in toronto, taking atleast 2.5 days off work. It's just not worth spending all that money to sit around and listen to little 12 year car geeks call my car a 2 door 93 civic or an eclipse with out a turbo:rolleyes: If someone wants to take my car up and put it in a show by all means come and pick it up!

·
Registered
344 Posts
If it was on the road I would take it for you. But the whole towing thing wouldnt work too well since the Mx6 has never been know for it outstanding towing capability.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
Courtice6er said:
If it was on the road I would take it for you. But the whole towing thing wouldnt work too well since the Mx6 has never been know for it outstanding towing capability.
thats the thing, after much work you can eat off the underside of my car:p I like to keep it that way. Salt, dirt, snow, rain makes me cringe:p Right now my baby is keeping warm in a heated garage. haha

·
Registered
344 Posts
Honda Etr said:
thats the thing, after much work you can eat off the underside of my car:p I like to keep it that way. Salt, dirt, snow, rain makes me cringe:p Right now my baby is keeping warm in a heated garage. haha

I like my steak medium rare.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was supposed to be in speed-o-rama..................but my interior is taking me much longer then i anticipated..........Its mosty my fault for being soo lazy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are you going to the speedorama in London or Toronto, I'm going to the one in london in march, don't know if i'm going to enter my car in the show (it's pritty much stock) but who knows, I'll be there anyways to look around...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Adam, That 91 Chevy stepside with the blower is my buddy's truck(he took home 4 awards). Do you have any more pics of it?

Thanks
~JOHN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts