Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you gotta love it.

without a doubt the cleanest (unmolested) aspecs ive ever seen.

Reactions: artemis

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also, the 3" exhaust from my last thread installed. it doesnt poke out at all, but i feel like if it didnt it would look too ricer. :shrug:

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
Looks good where u did u snatch the interior from looks like your missing the dash?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
guy in town. basically bought the entire car for 300 bucks :D.

it doesnt have a black dash :(

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Good deal man. The only way I would ever switch to a black interior is if I buy another mx6 with one in it.

How is the performance gain with the larger exhaust?

PS. I DEMAND more pictures of your car on the 18's. It looks so different than before.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good deal man. The only way I would ever switch to a black interior is if I buy another mx6 with one in it.
whys that? i thought pulling the carpet was going to be a PITA. it wasnt hard at all, really just pull the seats and thats about it.

i cant beleive how good of condition its in. the carpet will be like new once i wash/vaccum it. the floor mats are still puffy even, not matted down :D
How is the performance gain with the larger exhaust?
AMAZING.

why didnt anyone ever tell me i was a fool for having the stock cat/axle being boosted?
i honestly would bet i gained 15 horsepower. i love it.

PS. I DEMAND more pictures of your car on the 18's. It looks so different than before.
i'll see what i can do about that. im not sure if ive really taken many pics sence the switch.
and im not sure if i can now, i just burned out my cameras batteries taking pictures of my BNIB lip spoilers ;).

ps, i just posted all the spring pictures i have in the new 2g spring thread. may be time to sticky it :)

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
whys that?
Sorry, I meant that I would only do it if I had a donor car to take it from. Shipping a black interior isn't worth the money but buying an mx6 with a black interior already would be.

Where is the 2g spring thread? Link please.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just the window switch?
or like the whole thing with the mirror controls and all?

·
Registered
941 Posts
looks good man, are those different tail lights? I remember yours having a little bit of tint on the reverse part

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah. i took that shit off lol.

i might pull this guys set of tails and bring them to the tint guy and see if i can get him to tint them for me.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts