Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I'm in Columbia for school right now, but kind of weird timing, I'm coming back tomorrow and will be there until next saturday/sunday. I don't see many other modded ones either, or any in general for that matter. Look for a silver one with loud exhaust and motegi mr7 wheels, along with tinted windows.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i did see you driving down telegraph infront of mc donalds... i think it... it fits the description. yea you probably will see me around, if you see a guy that looks like ashton kutcher driving a bright red one with a whole in the exhaust, thats me

·
Registered
16 Posts
i prob have the loudest six ever cuz i took the cat out, green and a big supra spoiler and black hood, chrome wheels and m3 mirrors

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I don't know about loudest...I don't have the test pipe anymore. Though it didn't make much of a difference in how loud it is. It just doesn't sound as raspy anymore. Have you heard it since then?

·
Premium Member
7,196 Posts
I think so too, but I don't really have money to replace a part that's working fine. I can't remember, was interpoc this year? If so, I don't think I had it on at that time...but I could be wrong

edit: yes I did, it didn't come off until middle july when my brother borrowed it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts