Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
very sorry to hijack this thread but i wanted to ask what were

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
flame throwers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and
quote:
11sec car at 128MPH.

that is hella fast what have you got done to that thing?
I don't mean to Hyjack threads either, but, I feel it is right to answer the question..

"flame throwers" I believe are sparkplugs in your exhaust pipe, and when a switch is mounted, and engaged, stalls the engine to allow raw fuel through the engine and out the exhaust, while the plugs lite up to cause a flame coming out the tail pipes. (Classic american usually used on muscle car trick..lol)

Now for 11second 128mph six, come on.. Are you referring to another MX-6, because an mx-6 with all this custom work, and not so much engine work, is in no way going to run an 11-second pass.. With those 4-12 inch subs, chrome 17inch rims, and that Custom box, all this extra weight must add an extra 300whp, huh..:E

1 - 2 of 2 Posts