Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Seems to be a recurring theme for you. :)

Don't worry though, you will eventually find the bits you want... You either have to get a little lucky or be prepared to pay a little extra.

·
Registered
509 Posts
yeah ive noticed a theme happening here.... but im not in a hurry... i did look at the ellers other bits he has a nice square rear bumper that caught my eye but ill hang fire on that till i work out what i need... im looking along the masdaspeed style i think so not sure what i need yet ...
and im prepared to pay loads... but not at the expense of bid wars with folk on here...
but i will get there eventually....

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Well, it took me around 6 months to find the rear spoiler, that's only the 2nd one to come up for sale as far as I know. Although there are apparantly at least 3 more cars in the UK with that spoiler. But none with the full MS kit. I plan on being the first. :)

Unless you can find a seller who doesn't know what they've got and how rare they are... Expect to pay a lot of money. £200+ for the spoiler and around the same for the side skirts. The front lip is the only bit you can buy from corksport.com and they want silly money for shipping.

·
Registered
509 Posts
oh shizzle one way to depress me... but 6 months aint so bad i guess. :-/
could do with a few more recent pics of yours to get the idea GRIN had thought of buying a new tail light for now till i come across a ms spoiler...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Mine hasn't changed since the last pics... The kit isn't getting fitted until after xmas, hopefully the j-spec parts will be fitted before then though.

·
Premium Member
10,821 Posts
We got the 2nd gen from early 92.. officially, they were around from late 91...

John

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
I have in my loft a J spec Spolier but NO break light. :( Just thought I'd share that with you lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts