Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing a paint job on my car, so I want to do some body work while I'm in the process. I just shaved my stock antenna, and I want to put a euro one on it, not a fuba, but one of the small stubby ones. Does anyone know where I can get one cheap? Also, what other kind of body work should I do while I'm at it??? Any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Body kits, spoilers, change the side mirrors, Supra taillights, headlight conversion, shave the door handles, shave the key holes, shave the emblems.... just few more ideas to think about, hehe....hehe..hehe...

·
Registered
830 Posts
I custom the kit by using the buddy club kit for Civic.

personally, I don't like to shave the handles and key holes either.(what happen if your alarm stop working!!!no way you can get into the car...)

·
Registered
830 Posts
It was pretty hard, luckly, I was working at TC spoilers, so I had lots of help. Took me about 3 month, but I work on it on and off, very slowly. If I had to pay for it, then it will cost me about $4000(the kit, the labor, material, paint...)

Since our car is much wider and longer than the civic, so there are lots things you have to do, lots of cutting and jointing the fiberglass parts, I also had use some carbon fiber to re-enforce later on. If you have not work with fiberglass before, you might want to have find a shop that knows how.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hey, thanks...
BTW I use to work for TC, and my car was the one they use to make mold for the V. style. And that's why I customed the kit, because I want to be the only one. So mass production, well....not.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts