Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my driver side seat squeeks pretty bad whenever i go around a right hand corner. Ive used a good bit of wd40 on everything i could but i still cannot find the squeek. Has anyone else had this problem, if so what was it?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That is so weird. Same thing happens to me... Especially after I gained a lot of weight from working with computers for all these years.... I don't think it's anything external that is causing the squeak. I think it's some of the metal reinforcements inside the seat itself that when you shift your body from side to side, causes the squeak. In the summer, when I maintenance my baby up.. I'll see if I can wrip the seat apart and see if I can find what the problem is...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have the same problem when I shift my weight from the LEFT side. strange..no idea how to fix...

PEMiL

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
my seat was loose for a while but I took it out and tightened up all the bolts!!! My seat doesn't squeak, but knowing my luck it will now. LOL!!!

G

·
I have a mazda protege (getting an Mx6) and my seats do the same thing..I replaced one and it it stopped squeaking...try opening the upholstery and seeing if the metal is loose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts