Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering if you guys knows where I can find stainless door sills that was an accessory for MX-6. It has MX-6 written on it...if you guys know where I can pick them up used or if someone here is selling them, please let me know.

Thanks,

Anthony

·
Registered
212 Posts
I know MazdaSpeed used to sell them, but I think they said MazdeSpeed, nothing else.
GirlRacer

·
Registered
246 Posts
Momo??

I think Momo sells them. Not sure if they have them for your appliaction but I have seen them before.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
momo

hello,

Momo has them!!!! When I go to Italy in the summer, I'll pick them up...things are much cheaper than over. They also make floor mats in black!!!

Anthony

p.s. the Mx-6 sills i found them for 170 dollars at the dealer...maybe I'll try roebuck you knows...but damn expensive as opposed to the momo which are 60-70 the most.

a good place for everyone to look at is http://www.ltbmotorsport.com they have momo stuff for cheap

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dear guys,

Maybe I could my own custom ones, I'll bring it to the machine shop and I'll polish it...and paint on MX-6 it would be a nice idea. Well, I still have to buy the Sparco shift knob, it is real nice.

thanks,

Anthony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts