Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was one of the wide-body turbos. Very nice condition, anyways the guy was coming up in the turn lane. When he got close he moved over so I figured he wanted to run. At the green I went ahead slowly and shifted to second, then he gunned it and I saw his car lurch forward. I was already in second so I punched it and waited for the boost to build. By that time he was 1/2 car ahead, but by the end of second I was 1/4 car ahead, then 3rd I was over 1 car ahead by 75 when I shut it down:D Can't wait for my upgraded turbo:)

·
Registered
332 Posts
I had a race with one of those years ago. I was still full stock at the time. It was a rolling start race. From about 15 - 65. I had him all the way. His car was coughing though. So I don't know if I would have had him if the thing was in perfect shape.

·
Registered
897 Posts
hey there mx666

good kill, i saw your sig and thought it looked familiar. anyway pt is down so i'm here browsing.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats up 89TurboGT? Good to see you over here on MX6.com! Too bad I get more posts here on my kills, those 2nd gen probers must not like hearing about kills by a '89 MX-6 Turbo:) I can't get no respect:D

·
Registered
897 Posts
hahaha don't feel bad cause i get the same treatment(and i have a probe), i don't think they like the 1st gen turbos period :D anyways, we all know who's really faster so who cares, hehehe... what's really funny is i've never gotten the bs flag (except for jokes) but i notice 2nd genners raise the bs flag alot to other 2nd genners. you go figure :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
I actually got taken out by a 1st gen Probe the other day, he had an upgraded turbo, K&N Intake, Intercooler, BOV, supposedly a Mazda racing transmission, an a couple other things. He was the first to take me out in a Probe so I asked him what he had, I hung wih him the first time because we had a rolling start and he had no boost when we punched it... but from the line, he was smoking the tires and almost hanging with me, then when he got traction, he pulled away pretty damn easily....

G

·
STARION

those starions.. are aiite.. i remember i raced one.. but i killed him.. maybe because.. that starion was old.. and was not in good condition.. cuz i can hear him blowing off and everything... he just aint catchin up..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts