Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock mx-6 with just a arospeed exaust big deal. I want to work my car up to just be insanely fast. Can someone give me the best things to get to just basically make my car run fast as hell. Links to sites to by and others will help a lot and it would be cool if you could email me the stuff at [email protected] =)

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
just get some internals... thats all you need. it also give you the ability to turbo/sc/NOS with ease...

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
yup but of course i wanna purchuse all my stuff from the net cause i went to this place here in south florida and they have NOTHING for mazda's its all acura's and grabage honda's and what not. Its gonna take me prolly the whole year to finish but theres gonna be 15grand in it atleast ... =) if i want but thats where u guys come in for some links to sites to start my work.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
15 grand? thatll get you in the 9 second club...

what did you have in mind?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Try Corksport.com for starters since you live in the states.

G'luck wit the $15k..

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
hehe well where i live its all racing and for years now im like damn nobody has a fast mx-6 thats runs good shit wow 13's big deal =) anyone can do that with a couple grand. but yeah since im not gonna pay for collage and im gonna live at home i got time to hook up my car =) but all the help i can get =)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
if you are going to build the engine from top to bottom end why not put a turbo or SC on it. you might be able to do it all at one time but hwy dotn buy an old 03 and build it so you can still drive your car. it will take time and $$$ so dont rush it at all.

I know of a lot of people on PT that are or have built there engine up. try to look over there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts