Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im looking for good websites to get parts off of. my parents are getting a lot of stuff for x mas

what manual boost controller do u recomend.

what air/fuel gauge and what boost gauge.

do i need a turbo timer?

Can i buy a complete intake or just the filter?

Jus help me out on basic go fast stuff

thanx

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
The Dawes Device is a cheap reliable boost controller but if you want something more fancy there are many out there just as good for more money.

You cant go wrong with AutoMeter gauges. They are usually pretty easy to find on eBay for cheaper than online stores.

A turbo timer is nice if you dont feel like staying with the car an extra minute after driving the car around. I felt like I could do without but then I found a dual timer that is also a boost gauge and determines how long the car needs to cool down.

Nobody sells a full intake, so just the adapter and cone filter are things you can buy. Pretty cheap if you find them at the right place too.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
EBAY!

Grab one of the many ball&spring manual boost controllers that they sell on there for like 7 dollars, and a cone filter/adapter, which are equally cheap. You can always go with the Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, which has a built in boost gauge, and kill two birds with one stone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts