Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive had my angel eyes for quite sometime now and the other day i was following a friend of mine somewhere and as soon as we got out of our cars he told me, dude, your headlights are blinding me turn your brights off. the funny thing is, its not my brights, they are my normal headlights. i have noticed when i drive behind people, my headlights shine right on the rear view mirror of the person in front of me. is there any wait to "aim" the headlights so im not blinding people in front of me or even passing by? thanks

zach

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
hmm.. I have that problem too.. despite mine are properly aimed.. I dont think its an aiming issue... the actual lightbulb housing (whatever you call that) just needs to be properly engineered.. but maybe I'm wrong.

·
Registered
891 Posts
i notice the top two wingnut moves it either left or right and the bottom one moves it up and down

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Yeah, definatlly just turn the wingnuts to tighten or loosen. There is a spring between the pod and the housing to keep tension.

(Ive noticed some of the newer sets have black plastic knurled nuts instead of wingnuts.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.