Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 6, the airbag had already been deployed so the steerying wheel an ugly "scar" on it because of that. I didnt want an airbag anyways but I wanted to just replace the steerign wheel with something like a MOMO. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to have a wheel that is simple black color not like a black and bright red...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Try a Nardi...... go to www.corksport.com, or you could go with genuine MAzdaspeed through them..... or I saw a sweet genuine EFINI one on Ebay for about 100US today...... also very hot......

Check them out

Mike

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a Grant Signiature wheel i want to install but cant seem to find the adapter. I called Grant and they said non was available due to the airbag and cruise control.....But i found that part no. 4545 from grant would fit. When i asked the tech support dept about it they said "We dont make one for airbag equipt vehicles" is that just a bunch of BS or what? I also found that the one for the Probe has cruise controls on it but they again said non were available for airbag equipt vehicles.

What to do???

I've ordered the 4545 and it should be in tomorrow morning so we'll see....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts