Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys am looking for an aftermarket hub boss kit for our car, all the ones i seem to find on ebay only go upto 91plate, hope somebody can help, itl be for a momo steering wheel. thanks

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
After our meeting at Japfest I'm sure you got this sorted.
I don't know if you have had a go at fitting it yet but I'll lend you the pulling tool if you are willing to pay for the postage.

Mark

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
Hi David

Try autoimagination.co.uk they supplied me with one. A guy called Mark runs the company. Met him at JapFest. Good guy! I asked him if he wanted payment for the boss I had been sent and he said just give him a call whenever lol. Think he was feeling guilty at the 6 week wait I had.

Mark

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
After our meeting at Japfest I'm sure you got this sorted.
I don't know if you have had a go at fitting it yet but I'll lend you the pulling tool if you are willing to pay for the postage.

Mark
I didn't quite make sense when I posted this.
What I was asking was did you manage to fit your steering wheel, if you didn't I was wondering if you wanted to borrow my pulling tool to get your old wheel off for the cost of postage?

Mark

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hello mark, i managed to, how do u say "strong arm" it off :p and my new one looks awesome, ive since fitted my dvd player, wired up and tweaked my sound setup (sounds spot on) a few mx6 stickers and done some colour coding under my bonnet, will have to post up pics.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Where are them pics then Dave?! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts