Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
lol ah - what a google of goatcrapp will do :p

I'll dig up some pics.. don't have much online. I'm sure there's something from myrtle or whatever.

that bike forum is funny. I can't stand cyclists.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Wow. "What's an MX6 anyway?" "A Mazda Sports Car I believe." "Isn't the MX6 the car the Ford Probe was built from???"

Holy shit dude.....hahahahahaha.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ hey, I'm sure they also dont know everything about Fiats or lada's :shrug: I dont expect a bunch of knob cyclists to know every car they cut off downtown delivering packages.

Funny they call us all "motorists" THAT is a vauge term :rolleyes:
So if I buy a power wheelchair, I too am a motorist?

I sure got a good laugh from this idiot. I guess they must make really nice designer rocks to live under :shrug:
Many of the drivers' posts over there are very scary. And how weird is it that owners of Mazdas have a forum?
Jesus. He/she should see some of the speciality forums I'm on regarding the manufacturing work I do. :lol:
Those are "wierd" to me even.

EDIT: any more info on the blonde in that pink shirt. :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
i know - sorry!

i'm lazy.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
this is probably the most recent pic i can find of me online - at my boy geroge's engagement celebration. I'm the one with the experimental facial hair on the right... and the only one not dressed like a putz, since i came straight from work lol.

dunno why i was making that face. i was pretty well sloshed by then, so who knows.

*edit

me and a coworker at the Open

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
You still look pretty damn sharp if you just came from work. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
yep, you are pretty much wearing the IT uniform in both pics. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
the second one, is the US Open uniform... the shirt, tie, and khakis are mandatory.

the tie has flaming tennis balls, and has varied from lighter blues, to the navy pictured, to maroon, etc. the shirts are cut poorly for a generic fit, and wind up either too tight in the neck, or very baggy on me.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
wow no reply by miss rosentits over there.

I bet she was expecting some deleriously hot ultra man to match my posting prowess :p

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
I don't smile. smiling isnt metal. lol.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ Sweet... hahahaha..

Metal does the body good. :D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts