Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized too late that I had the wrong shipping address selected to recieve my sticker package...I need to get it changed, what is the best way to do that??

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Sadly, I find it funny that it takes admin longer to get some stickers made than it does for a "sketchy" sponsor to get some member number tags made.

I would be able to run to a local fucking sticker shop and have the stickers cut in about 6 hours, yet its been what? 3 months? and yet still no stickers have shipped? Yet there is discussions on stopping other vendors from supplying our members with products because of past "maybe issues" on other forums?

Ban me if you like, remove my mod privledges if you like but Autoforums needs to pull their shit together. After the "update was complete" and "Nadeem AKA Administrator" had relinquished the moderators to perform their duty's he has since dissapeared an fucks sake if he provide members with 10 cent stickers, that take 10 minutes to cut, 4 months late, after he collects hundreds, if not $1000+ from members of this forum.

Is it time for another strike until Autoforums gets their shit straight? I dont think the first strike should have ever ended.

Maybe this shouldnt be public, but you can do whatever you want with me, ban me if you like but Autoforums suck at following through with anything as far as support goes.

F- for fail.

/end drunk rant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts