Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do u guys think of putting sticker on your ride i have a 93 ls 6 with intake and exhaust and wheels and lowered it is very clean looks great, i am getting ready to put a shogun style kit on it just asking what yall thought of stickers, i want white if i do it and where would ayll put them i know it is personally chose but just asking aight people, keep it real i'm out

G

·
i personally dont care too much for stickers, but they can look good if they are placed right and are the right color, as you mentioned you wanted white..if they were all white then it could look good...as far as where to place them im not sure where you should...i tihnk they looks alright behind the front wheel fender going up and down if that makes sense.later.

·
Registered
154 Posts
As for stickers i love emm. I have a black car and it looks very clean. I made black windsheild visors for the front and back and have a small Cadence sticker on the rear and a speed shops sticker on the front in silver. Then i have a white mazdaspeed sticker on the bottom bumper of my car under the grill, put mazdaspeed stickers in the small side windows and on the spoiler supports. It may sound like a lot but i think it looks very good and not ricey.

Adamsmx-6.freeyellow.com/index.html

[Edited by Adsmx6 on 09-23-2000 at 11:33 PM]

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I don't know...I don't like advertising for companies unless they are gonna pay me or sponsor me. I also don't feel like advertising all of the "extra" more "expensive" things I have in my car for thieves around my area.... if you look at my car, it's clean..... nothing on it. Just me, my car and my rims..... I'm even looking to remove the "Villain" stickers off the rims. Then again, that's just me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts