Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I'm not real sure about the stickers getting voted on on the other side of the pacific, so I'm going to print my own.

At the moment I'm printing two of these for the rear quarter windows in silver/grey (not metallic) text on clear background.

Size will be around 8" x 1.5".

When I have these priced these I'll let you know. I'm more than happy to send these around just so long as costs are covered.

·
Registered
886 Posts
It looks good Ric, I'd certainly be interested.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ric i got my stickers made in vinyl with no background, so the font is similar to your font what a coincidence.

I know you can virtually get the vinyl in any color possible.

Ive got mine in stretching across the rear window, its yellow vinyl and looks good against the tinted window.

Im thinking of now going a different color, going dark the same color as the car against the window tint...

At this present moment the sticker stands out like dogs balls I dont mind the attention it gives me and this place.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I had some time on my hands and decided to play around and came up with something plain and simple for a sticker....The font im planning on using with that color scheme.

What do people think??

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I would really like a sticker just like the "welcome to 'MX6.com' " In the same blue and about 150mm long
For my rear side windows.{minus the' welcome to' bit}
Because it seams to me that is how it should be written, what with it being the logo of the site and all.
PEACE
P.K.
:)

·
Registered
672 Posts
PK that would look great I agree, but screen printing stickers like that cost a fair bit, and I doubt very much we would be able to get them done cheap.

:(

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! Yeah but I'd have to change that to little "g" god wouldn't I?

I'd hate to have a lawsuit on my hands from a disgruntled clergyman seeking his revenge!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry guys, still waiting on a quote... was hoping to have these done by Sunday but I guess that's out of the question now!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hey ric what sort of stickers are they?

Screen Printer? Vinyl cut out?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Well I got a quote on prices for vinyl cut outs a few months ago and the going price on stickers 30cm X 8cm
1 Color: $10
2 Color: $15
3 Color: $20

I assume it will be cheaper for bulk stickers.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK The guys just got back to me on prices for ths stickers...

If we get 30, the price is $5.88 each plus GST.

This is digitally printed in one colour - either grey or silver look on clear adhesive vinyl.

Size is 205mm x 40mm, based on (at this stage) the graphic at the top.

These guys do the stickers on my friends race car so I'm tipping their safe for high speed driving!

Whaddya reckon?

·
Registered
672 Posts
This sounds like an ok deal, depending on how good they look...how about a sample print and scan for us to see the outcome??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts