Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I like it alot. The camera isnt that great at compensating for hand shake but I havent played with the settings much. I like everything about it except going down to the T's when im driving because I have this tiny area to press on and my fingers are to fat to press it. Same goes for texting in qwerty mode.

See the little letters at the top, those are the "letter jump to"

If I was better at the qwerty typing and I get the picture settings dialed in it would be great. I had a shine before this and I would definatly say this is a much better phone.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Heres a pic I took with it shows how it like to be REALLY still and doesnt like moving objects. I wonder if I can shorten the shutter speed?

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
y0re camera sucks :p

Btw...dare's are alright. my girly little BB curve is better than a dare though :p

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
No shutter adjustment, its the auto focus that gets me. Takes like 1.5 seconds and by then I cant hold still any longer.

Heres a new pic though.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Yep, Ive concluded the camera on the dare is worthless. Only thing I would use it for is if I got in a car crash and didnt have a camera for insurance purposes... :shrug: Or if I didnt have a camera on a fishing trip and someone caught a monster.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow yeah the camera on it blows, however, considering how much I use the camera, it's not a deal killer. Thanks for the info Nate. How long have you had it?

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
About 6 months now. Every now and then Im rolling around on it on the ground when im workin. Gotta give it a shake or 2 to get the touchscreen to work again but I cant complain for the crap I put it through :lol:

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Thats why I love my iPhone, even though the camera is "only" 2MP, these are the kinds of pictures I get; I rarely have to apologize for crappy cell phone pictures. Chevy and Aston were while moving.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts