Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I put in a Maxell CD cleaner CD. It worked fine.
I then pushed eject and it made all wierd kinds of sounds. It didn't eject the case though. I pushed eject again and it released the magazine. However, the cleaner CD was still in the player and it displays E-02!

How do I go about getting the damn CD out of there? When I put the magazine back in it immediately tried to put the CD back in the magazine but failed and then it ejects the empty CD magazine.

Any help would be appreciated.

J

·
0 Posts
happens to me sometimes

the only thing that ever works is ejecting the thing over and over...it also ejects for me sometimes after i shut the car off for a little while.
sorry i cant be of more help...my car didnt come with a manual so its sorta like the blind leading the blind.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Re: happens to me sometimes

JonSE said:
the only thing that ever works is ejecting the thing over and over...it also ejects for me sometimes after i shut the car off for a little while.
ditto. it didn't eject after a dozen tries, so i left it overnight one time, and when i tried the next morning, it ejected properly. if i were you, i'd think seriously about an aftermarket changer. this E-02 problem doesn't go away... it only gets worse (more frequently, that is).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts