this should answer all of your ?s

0-60:7.6
slalom:62.1
1/4mile:15.8sec.
hp:[email protected]
torque:[email protected]
weight:2784lb
weight distribution:64/36

Next time, try searching for info like this, because I know people ask about horsepower all the time. I got those stats by searching for "stock horsepower". I don't mind giving you the info, but some members get pissed about people asking questions that they can easily find the answer to by searching.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The 1/4 mile and 0-60 is not always true depending on Octane of gas and weather. When i first got my car with 116k on it would pull of a 0-60 of 7.2 and do a 1/4 mile in 15.41. That is completely bone ass stock.
I forget what mag it was but someone in a magaize pulled off a 15.3 1/4 time stock.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Re: this should answer all of your ?s

626_freak said:

weight distribution:64/36
thats horrible...

and on the 4 banger? tell me its better than that. good ol inline engine...

remind me to add this to my list of why the 4 banger is better than the V6.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
That’s a good question..... I wouldn't mind knowing the kilowatts of a stock Aus. V6 second gen
I’ve tried the search thingy for kilowatts second gen ETC but no luck ...Does any one speak kilowatts??
Peace
PK

·
Registered
362 Posts
P.K. , the figures for stock Kw range from 121 to 123. check out http://www.automotive.yellowpages.com.au and use the car research/specifications. this is a great database, i use it all the time to try to figure whos faster than who :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
if I'm not mistaken the 93's were a bit faster than the rest of the second gens due them weighing less. I think I read a 7.4 0-60 somewhere for the 93's but I could be wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts