Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aight so i pull up to the red light when this young kid in a stock accord is there reving we are both auto ... light hits green i floor it i take about half a car on him an continue to pull until about i had a car lenght on him ...i flashed my hazards on him thinking it was over but the kid floors it i see him floor it and i step on it i take like two cars on him and finally he gets pissed and turns off man did i hear shit from my girlfriend on the way home but me and her did have a good laugh ....i love my mx-6 lol

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
i luv the smell of victory especially over the Honda Boyz... do you know if the honda was a V6 (dual exhaust) or V4 (single exhaust)...

·
Registered
231 Posts
man don't you just hate when you are about runn'em and your girlfriend is like no, no ,no i don't want to. don't do it and you have to make that choice. "well should i kick this guys ass and have a nice victroy and hear it all night from my girlfrined, or "make my girlfriend happy and look like a pussy to guy next to you" its a hard choice usually its ok to hear it from your girlfriend for about half an hour and hav ea great [email protected]@@!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Actually, a friend of mine has a 2000 Honda Accord V6 stock, and we were arguing because he didn't believe that a car with less horsepower could be faster simply because it was a manual transmission. So, I took my '94 MX-5 LS 5-speed and we decided to give it a go. I stayed ahead of him by 3/4 car length from the start into third and then i pulled ahead by two car lengths. He was pretty pissed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
v6 im guessing the driver really suck but the mx-6 does have a weight advantage over the accord

1 - 7 of 7 Posts