Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes, i kicked major arse... i don't know how.. my car is total stock, no upgrades... and i have an AUTO!!!

at a light, minding my own business and this prick pulls up and starts revving.. so i'm like, what the hell... and it hits, i start power gasing (pounding the pedal and releasing on shifts (great technique for autos)) and he killed me on 1st gear, but once i hit 2nd, i was gone.... down the road.

then i saw the flashing lights... pulled *his* arse over!! cop didn't even come after me... lmao!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice. Funny he got pulled over too. He was probably a pretty shitty driver and just got the car or something.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
93 Mustang GT turbo? No such thing, not from the factory at least. The last Mustang turbo was the 1986 SVO: 0-60 in 7.1-sec and 1/4-mile times in the [email protected] range. Pretty quick for a souped-up 2.3L 4-cyl Pinto engine.

As far as the race, perhaps he "killed" you in first gear and then backed-off, thinking he'd won. Even an early 90s 5.0L Mustang was respectably quick.

Still, good story. Wonder why the cop pulled him over? :D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
guys, i sh*t you not

maybe i was wrong on the exact type.. it was a GT, and it had a turbo graphic on the door, but i'm telling you i whooped up on him. it is entirely possible he just got it and didn't know how to shift good, but fact is i still killed. prolly couldn't do it again if i wanted...

cop prolly didn't even see me... DE cops are retards anyways

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Mike 94PGT said:

Still, good story. Wonder why the cop pulled him over? :D
cops pull over the loser. well, thats the rule around here anyways.

·
Registered
93 Posts
maybe.....

Maybe he put his turbo on backwards, and it was actually sucking air out of the engine. Ya never know. :D

Maybe that explains why he got you in first(cause the turbo hadn't spooled yet).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts