Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here i am, this afternoon on my way to my lovely girlfriends house. time is about 5:30 6 p.m. i'm heading east on bee ridge rd. a four lane rd (2 east, 2 west with a large median in the middle) enjoying one of my favorite cd's, Beastie Boys - License to Ill, when i notice in my rearview mirror that some asshole in a white mercedes has decided that whatever his destination may be, it is more important than the peoples lives who are driving around him. now, the speed limit on this rd is 45 mph. i notice he is cutting in and out of holes in traffic, trying to get "ahead" while at the same time breaking the speed laws. we all see this everyday, and somtimes it is us, but he pushed me over the edge. well, this asshole decided to CUT ME OFF. not tolerating this and extending a warm welcome to him by giving him a nice view of my favorite finger, i poped my 6 into third gear, and decided to pass this ass up, after doing so, i passed the car that was in front of him. seeing that i was able to go PAST him and yet ANOTHER car, this was *obviously* the faster way to go. so he follows me, and decides to get right behind me. seeing a slower car on my right side, i slow my car back down to the speed limit (i was doing around 50-55 in a 45 zone) and wow, i guess mr. mercedes "i'm more important than you puny asses that cant afford a white mercedes" became a little frustrated that i had somehow hindered his ability to proceed to his destination at a faster than legal speed. needless to say, he managed to get around to my right side somehow, i wasnt paying too much attention. soooo... as he pulls up on my right side and makes his presence known. i watch in amazement as this asshole LEANS ouf of his window and begins yelling at ME while pointing a very accusing finger!!

being the gentleman that i am, i kindly smile to the belligerant man, and wave HI! as if saying hi to a long time pal. well, i dont know WHY but this seemed to enrage him only more. Being the kind young man that i am, and fearing for loss of my hearing due to all the nasty mean words being spewed at me from such a foul mouth, i decided to turn up my radio just a tid bit louder. i guess my friendly pal in the next lane did not enjoy this either, as he leaned even further out of his window while pointing at me and yelling incoherently. everone's a critic when it comes to the beastie boys i guess... three white wrapping lawyers... HEY! AT LEAST I WASNT LISTENING TO VANILLA ICE! (and yes, i do also have that cd. 5.99 at best buy >:) )
finally, i come up to the major intersection of cattleman rd, and bee ridge rd. , where the road expands into two left turn lanes, two straight ahead lanes, and one far right side right turn lane

|<-|<-|^|^|->|

^ _____^
me_____him

i was in the far left turn lane, my friend in the nearest straight lane, two lanes over. i dont know if it was my good looks, or if he liked the car, or a combination of both, but this gentleman could not keep his eyes off of me! i was honestly flattered!

but alas, finally the left turn light became green, and i proceeded to pull away slowly from the light, heavy on the clutch, heavy on the gas, and then as my friend came into view from being blocked by another car, i smiled, waved, and then proceeded to let off the clutch and make my dismay to him known by squeeling a tiny, *tiny* bit :)

Well, theres *pure* meaty style roadrage for ya...

maybe next time i'll bust out my favorite cd entitled "annoying traffic around you" which features such hits as The song that doesnt end, the Barney Theme Song, and many other delightful tunes designed to annoy and bother all who listen to it!

-meaty

(yeah, i'm an asshole)

·
Registered
372 Posts
LMAO this has to be one of the best stories I've read in a long time. You didn't drive like a maniac during traffic hour and trying to kill someone. On top of that, you pissed someone off while only trying to be "kind". HAHA it's a great story. You should've blown him kisses, that would surely piss someone off, how do I know? well let's just say I've done it more than enough times to have nightmares about the finger. @-

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
>:)

-meaty

·
Registered
359 Posts
No need to cause a mess

When someone piss's you off just say Hello :) and wave. Then when you pass give him @-

Remeber always smile its adds the nice touch too it.

Done and Done!

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Haha! Good story, keep up the good work!

I think we all need to form an alliance Against Speeding Sprees without Homocide Or Lethal Enforcement, A.S.S.H.O.L.E. for short.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL sounds good to me :)

-meaty

G

·
0 Posts
Blowing kisses....

The offended really love that one... Its been in my stable for quite a while.... LOL

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
especially after staring at you instead of the light for so long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts