Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of trying to find strut braces for my MX6. In the UK it is quite hard to find the MX6 on anyones listing for parts. Are the strut brace for the Probe exactly the same fittings as our cars.

Cheers.

G

·
i tried to order the front strut bar from corksport yesterday and they said they were redesigning them and they wouldn't have the new ones untill january or so...they said there was some problem with them, but i dunno what it was.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx guys its looking like i will have to wait for the modded strut bar from corksport and have them shipped over here Still no luck locally.

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Good to hear that they are redesigning them, I got mine from corksport and the rear one fits great no problem and really helped...but no matter what I tried the front bar just wouldn't fit. Basically it wouldn't clear the intake manifold.

G

·
Yeh I had the same problem with my front strut bar, it won't clear the intake manifold. I called freedom design(they make strut bars for Probe's) I asked them if the bar would clear the intake manifold. They said that on the probes it does, but weren't sure about the MX-6's.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i have a RACTIVE bar and it fits well just rubs a little on top of it just a little though it clears the intake i got it from summit racing

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Anyone try the one from the pro store yet?? 1.201.773.2737 ..... i hear its expensive though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts