Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had any strut mounts lying around. I'm looking to cut my own out to increase travel in my struts no that they are lowered. I was just wondering if anyone could take a few measurements of them and possibly email them to me. I wasn't smart enough to work ahead and take the measurements myself when I had the car apart. If anyone can help out at all it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!})

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
So you want to drop it down even more or what??? i got an idea my buddy did to his probe to drop it on the fender but you cant drive it like that. he has his wheel on the fender with the coilovers all the way down.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My coil-overs are all the way down but I'd still like to get rid of a 1/2 inch gap or so. With the stock plate the top mount for the springs and the old spring mount it's all taking up an inch or a bit more of travel. I'd like to make a 1/4 inch thick upper strut mount to increase the travel so I can cut the perches off my struts and get more movement out of the coil-overs. I'm just not sure what the dimensions of the holes are or if there are any angles on the plate for alignment. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts