Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to try and order one of the last strut tower bars from corksport and was wondering if there is anything else I should order to make this easier to install. I think I have read in the past about people having trouble fitting these to our cars. Do I need to get some sort of aftermarket plates to help get this thing on? And I think I read that guys were making there own parts to help the fit of these. Just wondering if anyone knows!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I am pretty sure the ones that come from Cork Sport fit as they are. Mine is a Top Speed, and that one DID have to be modified. I did NOT get this one from Cork Sport

·
Registered
270 Posts
The Freedom Designs Strut bar for the 2nd gen 2.0 will fit (if you can find one in stock somewhere). The only thing that needs to be done are the holes need to be enlarged a little

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Does anyone know for sure how many of the Corksport strut tower bars are actually left? Is MX64U getting the last one? I wanna know because I thought I'd get one with money I'll get for Christmas.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Your best bet is to call them and ask. And if possible have them set you one aside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts